Junior Golf ProgramLa Paloma Country Club offers a year-round Junior Golf program for boys and girls, 2nd through the 8th grade. Our Junior Golf participants must be members of La Paloma Country Club.
Junior Golf Programs:
- Off Season Conditioning - Our off season program is designed to help juniors prepare for the summer and fall Junior PGA seasons.
- Drive, Chip & Putt Bootcamp - Three-session bootcamp in preparation for Junior PGA league.
- Summer PGA Junior League - Begins in late April/early May until mid to late June (depends on number of teams in the league)
- Fall PGA Junior League - Begins mid-September to mid-December.
- Jr Golf Summer Camp - Designed for beginner and intermediate skill levels. Sessions run from 7:30am to 9:30am and taught by LPCC pros. Sessions are May through August.
For more information, please contact Assistant Golf Professional Dan Bubany at 520.299.1500, Option 2 or email him directly at email@example.com.