Junior Golf ProgramLa Paloma Country Club offers a year-round Junior Golf program for boys and girls, 2nd through the 8th grade. Our Junior Golf participants must be members of La Paloma Country Club.
Junior Golf Programs:
- Off Season Conditioning - Our off season program is designed to help juniors prepare for the summer and fall Junior PGA seasons.
- Drive, Chip & Putt Bootcamp - Three-session bootcamp in preparation for Junior PGA league.
- Summer PGA Junior League - Begins in late April/early May until mid to late June (depends on number of teams in the league)
- Fall PGA Junior League - Begins mid-September to mid-December.
- Jr. Golf Summer Camp - Designed for beginner and intermediate skill levels. Sessions run from 7:30am to 9:30am and taught by LPCC pros. Sessions are May through August.
SUMMER CAMP is coming soon! Camp is for La Paloma Country Club Members.
For more information, please contact Glen Hollick at 520.299.1500, Option 2 or email him directly at email@example.com. Space is limited.