Tennis & Pickleball
La Paloma Country Club is known as a premier tennis club in Tucson. La Paloma boasts ten championship tennis courts with four superb clay courts, six hard courts and a sunken, cushioned center court. The tennis courts are impeccably maintained to offer unparalleled playing conditions and our tennis professionals are here to improve your game. Courts 9 & 10 are dual-lined for pickleball.
Tennis Court Hours: Dawn until 9:00 p.m., seven days a week. Court times are available for up to two hours.
Reservations: Tennis courts can be reserved 3 days in advance via the member login page on the website or through the ForeTees app.
Ball Machine: A ball machine is available for use on tennis court #10 and is complimentary for members.
Tennis Professionals are available for private lessons 7 days a week.
Eric Styrmoe, Director of Tennis
- Winner of 11 consecutive City Championships
- All-Big Sky Conference player at Weber State
- Inducted into the Webet State sports Hall of Fame
- Certified by the United States Professional Tennis Association
Amanda Fink, Tennis Professional
Please welcome Amanda to the La Paloma CC Tennis Team! Amanda was named USPTA San Diego Pro of the Year, won a USPTA National U30 award and received a USTA SoCal Adult Tennis Service Award. She works with players of all ages/levels and enjoys bringing a positive high energy approach to private/group lessons, clinics and events. Amanda is a fromer WTA touring player, reaching a world ranking high of 260 in singles and 230 in doubles. She played for USC from 2005-2009 where she was part of a PAC 12 championship team and ranked as high as #1 in the NCAA individual singles ranking.
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Hardy, Head Tennis Professional:
- 1969 state champion at Catalina
- All-Wac player at Arizona
- Won more than 25 singles and doubles championships in various Tucson events before joining the ATP tour
- Inducted into the Pima County Sports Hall of Fame